graphql-kotlin-schema-generator ships with a number of annotation classes to allow you to enhance your GraphQL schema
for things that can't be directly derived from Kotlin reflection.
- @GraphQLDescription - Provide a description for a GraphQL field
- @GraphQLDirective - Registers directive on a GraphQL field
- @GraphQLIgnore - Exclude field from the GraphQL schema
- @GraphQLName - Override the name used for the type
- Kotlin built in @Deprecated - Apply the GraphQL
@deprecateddirective on the field